1) Skinny Hot Chocolate is sugar free and contains 60% cocoa powder. It is very concentrated and only requires 1 heaped teaspoon to create a rich and delicious mug of hot chocolate. It is endorsed by Diabetes South Africa and the GI Foundation South Africa.
2) NOMU Skinny Hot Chocolate is made using a premium quality cocoa which delivers a deeper, chocolatey flavour. To add to this, the cocoa is ethically sourced and Rainforest Alliance certified.
3) The ingredients in NOMU Skinny Hot Chocolate have minimal effect on blood glucose levels. It has been tested and approved as a Low GI product and endorsed by the GI Foundation South Africa.
4) NOMU Skinny Hot Chocolate is aspartame-free and has no added sugar. It is sweetened with a non-nutritive sweetener blend containing sucralose. Sucralose is derived from sucrose, but is non-caloric, produces no glycemic response and does not promote tooth decay.
5) This product has been approved according to the Jewish and Islamic dietary guidelines.
6) The ingredients in NOMU Skinny Hot Chocolate do not contain gluten, however the product is not certified Gluten Free as it is produced in a factory that uses other gluten containing ingredients.
MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE THE PREFECT CUP………
Add 1 heaped teaspoon (6 g) of NOMU Skinny Hot Chocolate powder to 1 tablespoon (15ml) hot skimmed milk and stir to combine. Top up with 200 ml hot or cold skimmed milk, stir and enjoy.To learn more about NOMU go to www.nomu.co.za